BACKYARD STUFF - FOOD ITEMS OVERRIDE

TS4: Backyard Stuff - Food Items Override

Sul sul ^^

I hope everyone's doing well ^^

I was creating an override for the kitchen bottles, and some time ago I was asked to replace this drinks tray from "Backyard Stuff". So I decided to create a separate override for this pack :)


 

 ABOUT THIS SET:

*It overrides: the drinks tray, the juice jar, the three drink glasses, and the powdered drinks can.

*The sim use the wooden spoon to mix the juice. So I created a golden spoon for them to use instead (it's golden to match the tray handle).

NOTE: This golden spoon does not override the wooden spoon. It's a new item that they'll use only to mix the juice. The overrides for the kitchen spoon will be posted soon, just like the spatula overrides :)

*I also added a mod to change the drinks prices to be §15 simoleons. It makes more sense, at least in my opinion (I wouldn't pay §144 for a jar of powdered juice I made in my own house, would you? 😅).

ABOUT THE JAR: At first I had made another juice jar, in a more rounded/realistic style. But that animation of the ice cubes and lemons inside it, and also the juice the sim pours, are all premade meshes that can't be edited.

I tried removing them, but then it looked empty and boring. So I decided to just remake EA's jar design, so the effects could stay there :)




 DIFFERENT VERSIONS:

*As usual (for bottles), I created versions in English, Brazilian Portuguese, Spanish, Korean and Japanese. The Simlish version is "EA inspired", which means I remade the EA bottles :)

*The only thing that will be different in each version is the bottle design/language.

*By the way, the "Lemon Tang" and "Nestea" exist in real life. I just had to remake/edit the designs to be able to translate it. But this "Citrus Tang" does not exist, I created it. Just in case you try to find it on the internet 😅

*You can only choose one version to use:



 OPTIONAL:

*"channel4sims - backyard stuff pack - food items override" & "channel4sims - backyard stuff pack - jar tray override":

These two package files override the drinks tray, the juice jar, the three drink glasses, and the spoon. If you don't want to override these items, remove these two package files.

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

*"channel4sims - food replacements - drink powder - (version)":

This package file overrides the powdered drinks can. If you don't want to override them, delete this file.

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

*"channel4sims - backyard stuff pack - recipes price change mod":

This package file overrides the drinks price, changing to 15 simoleons. If you don't want the prices to change, delete this file.

🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊


 

 INSTALL/ IMPORTANT:

1- Please choose JUST ONE VERSION.  You can only use one override for an item at a time.

2- Download it, extract it and place it on your Mods folder.

3- They're all called "channel4sims - backyard stuff - food items override - NAME OF THE VERSION".

So after "food items override" is where you should pay attention to choose the one you want ^^ 

4- DO NOT put it more than 1 folder deep, or it may not work.

Example 1: Mods/Replacements/(your file here) - OK 👍

Example 2: Mods/Replacements/Food/(your file here) - Won't work 👎

5- If you later want to use another version, but first delete the one you're currently using and then replace for you one you want.

 


I know the explanation was long 😅, but there are always new Simmers who need instruction.

Basically just choose the version you prefer, download and install it as usual in the Mods folder.

I hope you'll enjoy it a lot!

There are more items coming soon :)

Happy Simming ^^

NOTE: because of the 6 different versions, there were too many items to upload, so they exceeded Patreon's megabyte limit. So I had to put the files on Google Drive, sorry. All the versions will be in the link below. Download just the version you chose :)

 

 *-* DOWNLOAD on GOOGLE DRIVE (free/no adfly) *-*

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários