THEATER BUILDING OVERRIDE - SUGA'S MOVIE (BTS)

 

TS4: Theather Building Override - Suga's Movie (BTS)

Sul sul ^^

I hope everyone's doing well :)

I know there are some ARMY (BTS fans) around here. It's been a long time I don't post anything k-pop related. So here's a little gift for you :)

"SUGA | Agust D TOUR 'D-DAY' THE MOVIE" is being aired around the world now. So I made this simple override of the Movie Theater building from Growing Together :)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

ABOUT THIS MOD:

*The poster were replaced with SUGA's movie poster. I also added its name on the marquee.

*I had to remove the animated effect of the building, since it would play in front the poster and wouldn't let us see it.

*I replaced some of the building's audio effects. If you come close to the building you can hear SUGA's audios playing, as if it were the movie. I took the audios from this video :) (Sometimes the audios from the game will play but it'll be mainly SUGA's).

*You need "Growing Together" expansion for it to work.

*If/when you want the building to go back to normal, just remove this mod from your Mods folder. It will not affect your game :)

*It doesn't add any gameplay, sorry :( But I have plans to do it in the future though :)

*You can take your ARMY sims there to take a few pictures ^^

*It's in the "Anchorpoint Wharf" district in San Sequoia :)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

INSTALLING:

*Download and extract it to your Mods folder.

*DO NOT put it more than 1 folder deep, or it may not work.

Example 1: Mods/Replacements/(your file here) - OK 👍

Example 2: Mods/Replacements/BTS/(your file here) - Won't work 👎

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

When I finish the food overrides project I'll be posting more K-Pop stuff for you, and update some older K-Pop mods as well :)

Not only BTS, but also Stray Kids, Seventeen, Black Pink, etc :)

So wait just a little bit :)

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I hope you enjoy it :)

Happy Simming ^^

 

 *-* DOWNLOAD on Patreon (free/no adfly) *-*

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários