RUBBER DUCK OVERRIDE

TS4: Rubber Duck Override

Sul sul ^^

I got a request on Tumblr to override the rubber duck. And since I made a new version of the baby bath seat the other day, I guess a new duck will go well with it :)

I had never modeled a duck before. I hope it's doesn't look weird hah

There are 12 different colors for you to choose :)

DOWNLOAD & INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:

* The 12 package files are inside the zip/folder below. After you download and extract it, keep only the package file of the color you want and delete the other files.

* On the picture you can see all the different swatches. Let's just say that you want the "Yellow", for example. Then you'll only keep the "channel4sims - rubber duck override - yellow" file and delete the other ones.

* You can only use 1 override at a time.

* Don't put the file inside more than 2 folders, or it may not work.

Example 1: Mods/Overrides/ (your file here). I Two folders, it'll work✔️

Example 2: Mods/Overrides/Infants/ (your file here) I Three folders, it may nor work  ❌

I hope you'll enjoy it a lot!

There's more cc coming soon :)

Happy Simming ^^


VERSIONS AVAILABLE:

 


I hope you'll enjoy this a lot!

Happy Simming ^^

 *-* DOWNLOAD on Patreon (no adfly) *-*




Postar um comentário

0 Comentários