INCENSE BURNER FUNCTIONAL

TS4: Incense Burner Functional

Sul sul ^^

Some time ago I was watching a vlog on Youtube and saw this incense burner.

It looked very aesthetic and calming, so I decided to bring it into the game :)

It works as a lamp, but not really XD

I wanted you to be able to turn it on and off, so I used one of those candle lamps from base game to create it.

It does not light the room. When you turn it on, it will only light that part where the fire was supposed to burn the incense, and also the smoke effect (as seen on the picture above).

You also can't change the "light" color, it will always be orange (to look like fire).

I wanted it to look as realistic as possible, so these changes were made :)

It's base game compatible and has 30 swatches.

Type "channel4sims - incense" to find it on buy mode :)

I hope you'll enjoy it a lot!

There's more cc coming soon :)

Happy Simming ^^


*-* DOWNLOAD on Patreon (free/no adfly) *-*

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários