NARUTO DECORATIVE KUNAI & SHURIKEN

 

TS4: Naruto Decorative Kunai & Shuriken

Hello, Simmers ^^

Recently I started watching Naruto again, since I never watched the full anime (need to catch up lol).

I saw an image of a few shurikens yesterday, and I was like “hey, I want a decorative version of it for my Sims” XD So I made them, and also a kunai.

There are three objects: a decorative shuriken, another shuriken (wall version), and a decorative kunai. You can make them bigger and smaller as you wish.

One nice thing I noticed is that the wall shuriken looks nice with the wall cracks that comes in the game (found in the wall deco session).

Anyway, I hope you and your Sims enjoy it! :)

There are more CC coming soon :)

Happy Simming ^^

 *-* DOWNLOAD on Patreon (free/no adfly) *-*

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários