KARAOKE MIC STAND VER

 

TS4: Karaoke Mic Stand ver

Sul sul, Simmers ^^

As you can see, I've been really into karaoke things lately XD

Anyway, there was something I thought the other day so I decided to give it a try and it worked.

I was thinking, that would be cool if our sims could sing the karaoke songs using a normal mic stand. This could be useful if you want to make it look like a concert or something like that.

We already have those microphones in the game, but they have other interactions.

So I took the stand from one of those mics, and changed the microphone (to the karaoke mic).

To make it short, it works normally like a karaoke machine.

But there's one thing I changed to make it more realistic.

There are two objects in the download:

- channel4sims - mic stand karaoke double mic: this works normally like the karaoke. You can both sing alone or a duet. It has two mic stands.

- channel4sims - mic stand karaoke solo singer: this one only has one mic stand. So I thought "how can you take two mics from there if there's only one?" So with this version, you can only sing solo.  I removed the "duet option". It looks more realistic, right?

They also don't have any visual effects or tv screen or anything.

I tried both and they are working fine, but if you have any problems just tell me :)

I hope you'll enjoy it!

Happy Simming ^^

 

*-* DOWNLOAD on Patreon (free/no adfly) *-*

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários