HARRY POTTER WEASLEY'S FIREPLACE MAGIC PORTAL MOD

 

TS4: Harry Potter - Weasley's Fireplace Portal (Mod)

Sul sul ^^

Who's a potterhead here? 😀

I'm working on a Harry Potter set to post soon, but decided to post this object separately (so that I could explain it better).

I created it based on the Weasley's fireplace where Harry uses the Floo powder for the first time (in the second movie) :)

This object works as a normal fireplace, but I added a "Travel by Floo Powder" option, so your Sims can use the fireplace as a magic portal :)

I'll explain everything in topics :)

* OBJECTS:

- This set comes with 3 objects: a  fireplace with normal fire, another fireplace with green colored fire, and a decorative wood ash pile.

- The ash pile comes with a flying fireflies effect, that can be turned on and off. You can place the ash on the fireplace (where the logs are). Note: It's actually a table light that I modified, so if you turn off all lights, the firefly effect will also be gone. You can turn it on again though, by clicking on it :)

- You can als place things at the top of the fireplace :)

* HOW TO TRAVEL:

- Click on the fireplace and choose "Travel by Floo Powder". There are 3 places you can go: the Magic Realm, Deadgrass Isle and the Bay Beach (Brindleton Bay). Maybe I can upgrade this in the future and add more places :)

- To go to these places you'll need Realm of Magic pack and Cats & Dogs expansion :)

* TRANSLATIONS:

- I translated the "Travel by Floo Powder!" option to all languages. If your game is not in English, Portuguese or Spanish, it'll only be "Floo Powder!"(in your language).

- I also translated the ash effect option "Fireflies effect" to all languages. Once again, if your game is not in one the languages mentioned above, I had to change the text a little. It will be "Effect - Fireflies" (in your language).

- I wanted it to be translated to everyone, so I tried to do it in a simple way (since I can't fluenty write sentences in all these languages 😅). If there's anything wrong, you can tell me, and I'll correct it :)

* EFFECTS:

- I modified the fireplace's fire effect and created this green colored one, so it's a custom effect. If it doesn't work for you or stopped working, please tell me so I can fix it :)

* BASE GAME:

- If you only have base game, don't worry. I created a base game version of the fireplaces for you :) The only difference is that it won't have the portal option. It'll work as a normal fireplace (the green fire and the ash effect will work as well).

* DOWNLOAD:

- There are two files to be downloaded. A "normal" version and a base game one. You can download both if you want :)

- If you only have base game, download just the base game version :)

- Search for "channel4sims - harry potter" on buy mode and the objects will show up.

There are more Harry Potter items coming soon :)

I hope you'll enjoy this magic portal a lot!

Happy Simming ^^

 

 *-* DOWNLOAD on Patreon (free/no adfly) *-*

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários