GAARA'S GOURD DECORATIVE (NARUTO)

 

TS4: Gaara's Gourd Decorative (Naruto)

Sul sul, Simmers ^^

As you guys can see, I've been creating some Naruto themed items lately.

Someone requested me Gaara's gourd some time ago, so I decided it would be better to do it now since I'm already posting Naruto things :)

I made a "statue" version (human size) and a "deco" version (small/clutter).

Both are decorative items.

To find it on your buy mode, type "channel4sims - naruto" or "channel4sims - naruto - gaara", and it will show up :)

There are more items coming soon that are not anime related. 

Also early release/patron items. I didn't forget about you hah

For the fans of Naruto, I hope you'll enjoy it a lot!!! :D

 

 *-* DOWNLOAD on Patreon (free/no adfly) *-*

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários