AESTHETIC ANIMATED SCREEN

 


TS4: Aesthetic animated screen

Hello, Simmers!!! *-*

Today I brought you a cute object: an aesthetic animated screen *-*

It comes in six pastel colors: pink, green, yellow, purple, blue and white. All swatches have a version with and without the stickers.

There are 19 different images that will randomly be displayed on the screen within a few seconds.

I also added 3 slots at the top of it so you can place objects on it to decorate ^^

The game won’t let you put so many objects together, so turn the ‘bb.moveobjects’ code on to be able to place more objects ;)

I’ve seen these aesthetic screens in so many cute gamer rooms, that I decided to bring it to the game ^^

The are more information on the post if you want to recolor or if there are any problems :)

I hope you’ll enjoy it a lot!!!

Happy Simming ^^

 *-* DOWNLOAD on Patreon (free/no adfly) *-*

Postar um comentário

0 Comentários